Search this blog and the web

Monday, May 7, 2012

Obama's Actual Birth Place Stirs Controversy

Many remember when Barack Obama's birthplace was called into question. Donald Trump, the real estate tycoon, famously asked to see President Obama's birth certificate as proof that he was born within the borders of the 50 States, and thus, legally able to become the . The truth about Obama's birthplace will shock all but the most savvy observers.


Tuvok (left) and Ex-President Obama (right)
doing his best to disguise his identity
"It is to my great displeasure that I must announce to you today, that our Commander in Chief, Barack Obama, was indeed not born within the borders of these 50 states" said Vice President Joe Biden. "No, Mr. Obama was not born within these 50 states, nor was he born on this planet. Mr. Obama was born on the planet Vulcan from Star Trek".

Mr. Obama then came up to the platform to speak and apologize to the American people, and the people of Earth on Monday morning. He said "Good people of Earth, I have come in peace, on a mission of diplomacy. My mission was a great secret and it was not logical for me to present my true identity. I would not have received any votes, nor could I even have been a candidate if I had disclosed my true birthplace or my identity. At this time, it has been realized who I truly am, and so it would be illogical for me not to officially disclose to you my true identity. I am Tuvok, son of T'Meni, from Star Trek. I was born Stardate 38774 in the year 2264. I was born on the Vulcanis Lunar Colony. I am sorry that logic did not permit the Vulcan race to disclose our existence to you. Unfortunately, you are not ready now for Warp technology, and you will not be for many years. Your perception of time does not even allow you to understand what all of this means, but the Vulcan race will return to you at a later time. People of earth, live long and prosper."

Tuvok then displayed the Vulcan salute in true Vulcan fashion and was beamed from the planet by "Scotty". Sarah Palin was said to be taking over as President due to Vice President Biden's inability to lead, but it was discovered that Palin was also born on another planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment